H&M is killing me, real slow.
I mean, not that I'd drool over this picture. I prefer the lingerie, but still.
they're so sneaky, posting campaign pictures one by one, making us want more and more..
Eversince I knew this was coming, I've been stalking nitrolicious for pictures
I know I did the same thing with the Jimmy Choo collection, and ended up not buying anything because it just wasn't.. wearable for me.
Je suis desolée to the ones who are happily married to a Choo piece now.
But yes: I will be behind 2 or 3 computers that night, and I will get my hands on something.
Hopefully a bra and hopefully one in my size because ,yeah , I think that might be important.
If you'd like to drool with me, check out: www.thegirlhasnostyle.blogspot.com
for more Sonya Rykiel pictures!
Obsessed? who, me?
- ► 2010 (215)
- TRIBUTE TO MJ
- BEHIND THE SCENES.
- Party Report: Fabulous!
- YOUR TURN
- much love to this clip
- New Crookers/Soulwax/Mixhell track!
- You've Got The Love!
- THE GIRL LOVES FEATHERS
- Upcoming model Inge Stufkens from holland
- HOMEWORK DJ'S!!! NEW BEAT
- SONYA RYKIEL FOR H&M
- Waves Chilly Gonzales Piano Rework!
- H&M S/S 2010 Women
- H&M S/S 2010 MEN
- New mixtape homework dj's
- HAPPY BIRTHDAY, JASPER !
- WINDOW SHOPPING.
- KIDS AND ROBOTS.
- NEW mix BY the mymy's
- TODAY (OR TECHNICALLY: YESTERDAY)
- Late Of The Pier Are Back!
- Get Ready for saturday evening!!! PARtY PEOPLE!!!
- A 'MY' TOO MUCH.
- SEE YOU LATER, ALLIGATOR.
- Hit The Spot Light!
- Turbo 075 Teaser!
- Artist Review: David E. Sugar!
- A TRUE LOVE AFFAIRE.
- I was reminded of An old picture......
- LET'S KICK SOME DJ-ASS!
- IMPROVISE AN IPOD-PARTY.
- LADIES' WET DREAM.
- Weekly Record Label: Turbo Records!
- LOOKS by Chanel and Givenchy for 2010!
- JE NE SUIS PAS GAGA.
- WHEN COMFORT MEETS STYLE.
- NEW VINYL TOYS BY MORI CHACK EN KOZIK.
- TRUTH OR DARE.
- -----------------------------------Morrison One of...
- I saw these crazy shoes made out of crap metal. T...
- HELLO AND WELCOME
- ▼ Nov (44)
the story of this blog
there was a short haired, styleless girl called the Girl
and a gang of talented, young artists called the MYMY's.
One day, they decided to start a blog together..
.. and the world would never be the same again.
Follow this blog with bloglovin
To die for Christian Dior sandals. Chic black leather with quilted effect top section. Women's Shoes? It's always gotta be designer, girl.
To die for DKNY loafers. Hip white leather, perforated front and stitching detail. Men's Shoes? Make yours designer this summer.