4/07/2010

she's to beautiful to be real


here is great example why the women rase is awesome, girls like this often make my day it's a comfort that this world does have allot of good things and some really beautiful people!

take Jane Aldridge for instance, she is the owner of sea of shoe's blog, I think one of the best one person fashion centered blog there's is, in my opinion better then fashion toast no offense to dear Rumy Neely, but just to show my appreciation of this girl and this blog!
sea of shoe's exist roughly about 3 years and made it's marks on fashion nation, for example she got invited for the CHANEL CRILLON BALL.
this is what she wrote:
'I came to Paris was for a fitting at Chanel Haute Couture...I was recently referred by Vogue for an invitation to the Crillon Ball here in Paris in November. It got even more unreal when I was told I was going to be dressed by Chanel. Needless to say, I was simultaneously more excited and more nervous than I have ever been in my life. I still can't believe it happened!'

indeed how crazy is this.???? due a blog you get invited for a very very very exclusive party.
BLOGGING IS THE BEST
and thanks to blogs like these we get inspired to try harder and do better

thank you morrison Jasper and the girl (anne)


No comments: