SO, LET'S START WITH THE SARTORIALIST & FACEHUNTER.
I WILL DEFINITELY BUY THESE BOOKS, I ALREADY FOUND THE SARTORIALIST BY SCOTT SCHUMAN AT A LOCAL BOOKSTORE!
YOU CAN FIND THEM BOTH AT AMAZON.COM (/ AMAZON.CO.UK)
I LOVE THESE KIND OF BOOKS: SO MUCH INSPIRATION!
- filmmaker Emil Klang.
- M.I.A. "Born Free"
- LOU DOILLON & GONZALES FOR VANESSA BRUNO
- BLOGGER BOOKS. (PART 1)
- ever lasting love?
- just a small piece of a big puzzle
- The girl for H&M
- Girls love djs QUEENSDAY
- Rubix @ VerkadeFabriek 24 April
- GTA liberty city
- ME Boys uit ZEIST!
- dit moet je even zien
- smooth shake (music)
- If I could go! I would go!
- Great stop motion clip
- if you like good design
- visualization of sound (trip)
- WE SALUTE YOU!
- Steady guy
- FokToP 3.0
- JAGERLAND LANX WAS EPIC
- made by moi: morrison part 3
- NEW ITEMS AT 'THE GIRL SELLS HER STYLE'
- CHIllyyyyy GOONNZAALLEESSS
- I can't wait for the summer to begin !
- she's to beautiful to be real
- DIESEL SS'10
- Thriller Thursday!
- made by moi morrison ® 2
- Made by moi morrison ®
- amigo boots
- Rubix Vruchtvlees mixtape no.7
- JägerLand Tour Win contest
- ▼ Apr (36)
the story of this blog
there was a short haired, styleless girl called the Girl
and a gang of talented, young artists called the MYMY's.
One day, they decided to start a blog together..
.. and the world would never be the same again.
Follow this blog with bloglovin
To die for Christian Dior sandals. Chic black leather with quilted effect top section. Women's Shoes? It's always gotta be designer, girl.
To die for DKNY loafers. Hip white leather, perforated front and stitching detail. Men's Shoes? Make yours designer this summer.