9/14/2010

Anne de grijff



Ferry (kabinet)










Im fong Liu (grazia) & Juan Velazquez Caceres
regina and me



In 1999 studeerde zij af aan de Amsterdam international Fashion instituut.
She is what you call:
HARD WORK and TALENT.

I never knew did she went to same school as I want to go to! I really like her style! with this collection she made it look like the pieces were plane silhouettes but when you looked closer at it you find that there is allot of dynamics in every piece. She made ong straight cuts and many layers in in one piece without making it unwearable. She told me that she always does the same thing, which surprises me because I her collections always happily surprises me with new fresh things. But when you think about it there is definitely a resembles between her collections. Never change a winning team and the same goes for a concept.

I think that one is a good designer when he/she got his own recognizable style with out boring the client or the industry! So applause for Anne de Grijff


beetje background info: (in dutch)

Anne de Grijff startte in 2008 haar collectie onder eigen naam. Collectie Anne de Grijff profileert zich sindsdien als een welgevormd high quality designer label. De collectie voor A/W 2010-11 is verkrijgbaar bij: ARNHEM COMING SOON, Cobra, Den Bosch, Nen Xavier, Rotterdam. Anne studeerde in 2003 af aan het Amsterdam Fashion Institute (AMFI). Ze liep stage bij Alexander van Slobbe en G+N. Sinds 2003 werkt de ontwerpster onder de naam degrijff I design voor verschillende opdrachtgevers als Mart Visser Collection, Claudia Sträter,en Mexx en ze doceerde op mode- en stylingacademie Artemis. Met een groeiend aantal verkooppunten komt de focus nu steeds meer te liggen op haar eigen collectie.




Foto's via press only


tekst morrison.




1 comment:

Anandi Iman Fauve said...

NICE !!!