2/27/2010

LOVE TO THE GIRL!! LOVE FOR HER FASHION: THE GIRL FT. H&M

Okay, so my plan was to come home exhausted and try, with all my strength, to post something about my amazing vacation. but I bumped in to something when reading my fourty emails (sorry, no WiFi!)

I. Am. One. Of-the. Seventeen. WINNERS. Of. THE BLACKBOOK/H&M COMPETITION !!(?)

Excuse me, what?! The sucking part is that I got the email on the 16th, and I should have answered (mailed) before the 19th.. So after jumping on the couch for half an hour, calling and screaming through the phone, several times, I pulled myself together and cycled at the speed of bike to the nearest post office.

I still can't believe it !! and to be honest, It wasn't even my best picture. but hey: they liked it, apparently!
MY FACE (AND ARMS, TORSO AND FAT LEGS, FOR THAT MATTER) WILL BE SOLD ON A T-SHIRT ! KAWABUNGAAAAAA

No comments: