3/10/2010

blog love by: Smith blogs atlanta

MONDAY, MARCH 8, 2010

Mymy crew goes balkan mixtape


I have been friendly with Morrison of this Holland Crew for the last two months. He hit me up on Twitter on Saturday with news that they were dropping their Balkan inspired Mixtape on Sunday.

Mondays are always especially difficult for me to get going at work but I was looking forward to hearing the mix. I just got a chance to listen to it this morning it should definitely should be shared. Its a great blend of Balkan vocals and instruments with Electro and House currents flowing through the mix. If you are feeling adventurous on this beautiful Monday morning, check it out. You won't be disappointed.

Mymy crew goes balkan mixtape by The MYMY's crew

Track List on their
blog:


th
ank you allot dear Sir! http://www.smithblogsatlanta.blogspot.com/

No comments: